Shelley Placek has been a qualified Myotherapist since 2007.
She is very interested in both the health and sporting industries and as a Myotherapist is very happy to combine the two together. Shelley has great experience and produces excellent results treating a variety of soft tissue injuries and chronic pains. After completing an Advanced Diploma in Myotherapy she has been demonstrating her skills in the following environments:
- Melbourne Football Club AFL (from 2008)
- FINA Swimming championships 2007
- Various other sporting club associations and myotherapy clinics.
Shelley enjoys treating people from all walks of life and is enjoying helping people in the South Morang and surrounding areas.
Abby has been a myotherapist since 2008.
She has also completed her certificate 4 in Personal Training which benifits her knowledge and expertise in prescribing rehab exercises.
- Worked in multiple disciplinary clinics
- Victorian Institute of Sport